Monday, March 30, 2015

Quiet

This is what I designed for the word quiet. For the shape I changed the font into a font called chalkboard. By doing so I also decided to have the font sizes change. From the top of the design it goes from a big font and by going down the font as well as the word gets smaller and smaller. I also changed the color of the words as they get smaller. The biggest word has the brightest color tone of white. As it goes down the color tones of white get darker resulting it being a dark grey tone to almost being black. 

The size is another thing I changed in my design. I changed the size by having each of the words 'quiet' be a different size.  In this particular design the word gets smaller and smaller when it is descending down the page. The location of the word changes as well. The first word of Quiet is at the top of page and the smallest 'quiet' is at the bottom of the page. I used a black background to have the words become the focal point as well as to show how that word gets smaller and darker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment